Follow

Soufeel Charm





Hi beautiful people! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer vacation. While I was away on holidays I received this lovely parcel by soulfeel. Soufeel is a jewelry line with products made by sterling silver and colored gems as main raw material. What I love about "Soufeel" is that it allows us to create our custom charms, beads, bracelets and accesories, which makes it the perfect fit for a unique and customized gift! The pagkaging makes the experience even better. It's very tastefull as well as perfectly protected. Soulfeel offers free shipping in orders over $50 and 365 returns.
Looking forward to share my charms and bracelet in an upcoming photoshoot.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.